REFUND, CANCELLATION AND AMENDMENT POLICY
Your purchase does not automatically guarantee a reservation. Your purchase will be confirmed within one to two working days after receipt of payment. The cancellation fee policy will take effect once you submit your reservation. If your purchase cannot be confirmed due to unavailability of cabins for your purchase date, you will be notified and your purchase will be refunded without any additional charges. We recommend each customer read and review the cancellation policy when purchasing travel packages from Lovely Memory Holiday Sdn Bhd.
What CAN be refunded:
- Some tours may require a minimum number of travellers to operate. The affected traveller will be fully refunded or may choose a similar tour product as a substitute. Should this occur, it would be under very rare circumstances because we try our best to accommodate travellers.
- Please note that the product substitute chosen by the traveller may be more expensive than the original product and therefore may be subject to an additional cost.
- Any additional refunds based on extenuating circumstances will depend on the individual tour operator.
What CANNOT be refunded:
- All hotel and tour schedules are arranged ahead of time. Any person failing to appear on the day of departure will not be refunded.
- No refund will be given for any portions of the tour unused by the traveller after tour departure regardless of circumstances.
- Airfare is completely non-refundable and non-changeable for tours when airfare is included in the final price.
- Hotel extensions and Instant Confirmation products (admission tickets, city passes, etc.) cannot be exchanged or refunded once confirmed.
- No refunds or claim for compensation will be entertained due to deportation or refusal of entry of Passenger by Immigration and Authorities for possession of unlawful items or holding improper travel documents or any other causes which are considered as subversive by the local and foreign government concerned.
The Cancellation Policies listed below apply to all reservations unless the tour booked has specific rates or fees listed under “Special Notes.” Please carefully review the “Special Notes” of your tour prior to booking. Lovely Memory Holiday Sdn Bhd will adhere to individual tour policies when applicable.
Star Cruise Packages
|Cancellation Made Within
|No Show/No Written Notice
||100% of Full Fare
|14 days or less before Departure Date
||100% of Full Fare
|15 to 29 days before Departure Date
||50% of Full Fare + Documentation Fee of RM110 per pax
|30 to 60 days before Departure Date
||25% of Full Fare + Documentation Fee of RM110 per pax
For other cruise liners, please refer to the Terms and Conditions when booking.
- Please note that cancellation fees are calculated based on the date we receive your written cancellation request and travel service start date.
- If a tour is scheduled to depart within the next 10 days, we will not change a traveller’s departure date and will not offer a refund.
- All cancellation fee imposed will be based on cabin fare and holiday surcharge (if applicable).
- Cancellation fees applicable for low and mid season only. For peak season, 100% cancellation fees apply.
- All cancellations must be made directly with Lovely Memory Holiday Sdn Bhd, not with tour providers.
- In most cases, reservations paid by online payment gateway i.e. ipay88, wire transfer, cash deposit, or money order/traveller’s check/cashier’s check will be refunded via PayPal or check. For refunds processed by online payment gateway i.e. ipay 88, wire transfer, any associated wire transfer fee/ipay88 will be deducted from the overall refund amount.
How to Cancel a Reservation
- We will NOT acknowledge any verbal / over-the-phone request or voice mail. Verbally speaking with our customer service representatives without a written request will not guarantee that your cancellation has been processed or acknowledged.
- Cancellation of booking must be requested in writing stating reasons for cancellation (sent by registered letter or email) to Lovely Memory Holidays Sdn Bhd. All original tickets issued and the confirmation invoice must be returned together with the notice of cancellation.
By mail: Attention: Cancellation and Refund
Lovely Memory Holiday Sdn Bhd
1D-3 Jalan Temenggung 27/9 Bandar Mahkota Cheras, 43100 Selangor.
Phone: 03-9543 2870
By Email: email@example.com
To cancel a passenger from a reservation with promotions such as “Buy 1, Get 1 Free” or etc , please refer to the “Special notes” section of the product page for penalty fees.
All the above will be subjected to change without prior notice.
For questions please call our office at Lovely Memory Holiday Sdn Bhd: +603 9543 2870